School Uniform Policy
Branded School Uniform can be ordered from Price and Buckland using the link below:
Click on the link below to order school uniform:
Non-branded items of school uniform can be purchased more widely.
We also have a pre-loved uniform shop in school - more information below.
Our uniform comprises of:-
- Grey skirts or pinafore or grey trousers - required
- White shirt (short sleeve is more practical!) - required
- Royal blue sweatshirt / cardigan (branded with school logo) - required
- Sensible shoes (please note trainers and many designs of fashion shoes and boots are not suitable for day to day wear in school) - required
- School tie (branded) - required
We also ask parents to provide the following for PE
- Generic plain royal blue T shirt and shorts (these must be kept in school at all times) - required
- Black plimsolls/trainers for outdoor lessons - required
KS2 Outdoor Games Kit
- Plain track suit (no leggings) - required
- White T shirt (NO FOOTBALL SHIRTS) - required
- Trainers (not plimsolls) - required
For outdoor activities, suitable warm clothing should be provided depending on the session. In winter, games kits as stated above should be worn as our yard/field are very exposed to the elements.
ALL CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE OWNERS NAME
Please also see below for school rules on hair, makeup and Jewellery
The only item to be worn is a watch
- Hair clips/slides must be in line with school colours and discrete
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed
- No shaved hair below a number 2 blade. No lettering, lines, patterns, symbols or patches
- No hair colours that cannot be grown naturally
- No two tone hair colours or dipped hair
- No extensions/false hair pieces
- No full head plaits or beads
We also request that any hair longer than shoulder length is tied back for health and safety and to stop the spread of head lice.
No make-up or nail varnish is allowed
Eyebrows are to be natural
Second Hand Uniform
We have a second hand uniform shop which is located in the KS2 conservatory. The shop is run by TAs and can be accessed after school (or a time that is convenient).